
|
|||
foto5 ![]() Bilding have name "Matejov dom"(house of Matheus),left from outside is "mining bastion" and right is church of saint cross from 1479 year. This photo has been seen 1648 times << Previous Next
|
|
|||
foto5 ![]() Bilding have name "Matejov dom"(house of Matheus),left from outside is "mining bastion" and right is church of saint cross from 1479 year. This photo has been seen 1648 times << Previous Next
|